What is OnFrontiers?
- OnFrontiers.com is a peer-to-peer learning platform. We connect Clients with Experts (like yourself) and arrange consultations. Consultations are via phone or online.
- The basic engagement is a 30 minute to 1 hour call. You get paid based on a rate you set on your OnFrontiers account.
How does the call work?
- When a client requests you, you get email and SMS notifications with the request link. You confirm a time in the link.
- The client will not call you. To join the call, go to the consultation link through a web browser or call the local dial in number (if available). The dial in information will be in the calendar invite sent to your email upon confirmation.
Will this be a conflict of interest with my employer?
- Before making an Expert request, clients check to make sure there are no conflicts.
- We require Experts (you) to complete a short online compliance training. This training informs what you should and should not discuss. Ex — no confidential, non-public information.
- Your consultation is private between you and client. If the conversation leads to the territory of confidential information, let client know. They will redirect.
You can accept or decline requests based on the sensitivity of the topic.
How do I prepare for the consultation?
- Get ready 10 minutes prior to the call. Move to a distraction-free location with good reception.
- Review the client’s questions to understand what the client wants to learn.
- Break the ice, but quickly move on to the consultation topics. Time is money.
How will the call logistics work?
- The client will not call you. To join the call, go to the consultation link (https://onfrontiers.com/consultations) through a web browser or call the local dial in number (if available).
- The dial in information will be in the calendar invite sent to your email upon confirmation.
How will I be paid?
- OnFrontiers (not the client) will pay you.
- We pay Experts via Hyperwallet, a third-party service. Hyperwallet deposits the money to your local bank account. We can also pay through Paypal or Western Union.
- Payments are processed the Friday (by COB New York time) of the week of the consultation.
How much will I be paid?
- You get to set your hourly rate depending on how much you think is fair for the expertise you’re sharing
- The average rate is around 150-200USD. We encourage our experts to set their rates within the competitive range.
- The remuneration is limited to the amount of time spent in consultation with our client. You are not remunerated for time spent on registration, answering screening questions, and preparation time (usually not necessary).